Visitors to Coolangatta are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 182 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coolangatta
Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while Coolangatta Estate and Mountain Ridge Wines are sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Two Figs Winery and Seven Mile Beach.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coolangatta Estate - This 4-star motel features a winery, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Coolangatta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Coolangatta gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F