Find Hotels in Berry
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
Visitors to Berry are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, gardens, and spas.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Berry
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Berry
Favorite places to visit in the city include Berry Museum, Berry Courthouse, and Seven Mile Beach. Additionally, you'll find Mountain Ridge Wines and Coolangatta Estate in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Berry. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Broughton Mill Farm Guesthouse Berry - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Berry Village Boutique Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this motel. This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Getting Around Berry
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Berry Station. Berry might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Berry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Berry each year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F