Visitors to Jamberoo are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and beaches.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Jamberoo
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 54.8 mi (88.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jamberoo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Minnamurra Rainforest Entrance, Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, and Barren Grounds Nature Reserve. Additionally, you might want to add Budderoo National Park to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bed & Breakfast at Kiama - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room LCD TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Jamberoo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Jamberoo gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F