Corona Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Corona with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 6 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside. This hotel offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Corona. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Corona
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- April-June: the average is 90°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Corona is 11.10 inches
Exploring Corona with Your Pet
Known for its live music and riverfront, Corona has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, sports, and churches. See the local sights and visit Corona Heritage Park and Museum and Fender Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lake Mathews. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Studio 1, Treasures of the Sea, or The Paw Spa.