Visitors can enjoy all that Cottonwood has to offer including its temples. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cottonwood
Places to visit in the larger region include Grangeville Golf & Country Club, Bicentennial Historical Museum, and Pioneer Park. Additionally, you'll find Lion’s Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Cottonwood, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Gateway Inn is located 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the heart of Cottonwood. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Grangeville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Down Towner Inn is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the center of Cottonwood. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Grangeville can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Whitebird Summit Lodge is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from central Cottonwood. This 2.5-star lodge in Grangeville features free breakfast, free parking, and a game room. Our customers like its breakfast and location.
Dressing for Cottonwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Cottonwood gets about 23.62 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 24°F