Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Visiting Daytona Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Daytona Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, fun sporting events, and lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights in the city include Ocean Center, Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, and Daytona Beach Boardwalk.
- There are 2670 hotels and other accommodations in Daytona Beach
- The closest major airport is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daytona Beach
Cultural venues in the city include Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Museum, Peabody Auditorium, and Daytona Beach Bandshell. Families come for attractions such as Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Sunglow Pier, and Go-Kart City. The city is notable for landmarks like Daytona Beach Boardwalk, Daytona Beach Pier, and Wright Flyer Sculpture.
In Daytona Beach, there are 2670 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Daytona, Autograph Collection - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Black Dolphin Inn - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and walkable location at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- River Lily Inn Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Daytona Beach include Ocean Center, Ocean Walk Shoppes, and Beach at Daytona Beach. One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Blue Springs State Park, located 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Daytona Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Daytona Beach gets about 49.68 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 49°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Daytona Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Daytona Beach, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Daytona Beach?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Daytona Beach?
What's the best accommodation in National Gardens?
What's the best hotel for families in Daytona Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Daytona Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Daytona Beach?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Daytona International Speedway?
What about the best place to stay near Daytona Beach Boardwalk?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Daytona Beach?
Recent reviews of Daytona Beach hotels
More trip options
- Daytona Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Daytona Beach Airports
- Hotels in Daytona Beach Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Daytona Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Daytona Beach
- More Hotel Options in Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Daytona Beach, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends