Visitors can enjoy all that Delhi has to offer including the baseball games, opera houses, and entertainment choices. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tallulah
- The closest major airport is in Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Delhi
The picturesque setting of Poverty Point Reservoir State Park and High Delta Safari Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Poverty Point National Monument in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Champions Black Bear Lodge - This 2.5-star lodge features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Delhi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Delhi gets about 56.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F