Duluth Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Duluth and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 27 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Duluth hotels and accomodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Pier B Resort is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's bar and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and in-room kitchenettes. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Residence Inn by Marriott Duluth. This aparthotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers love this 3-star aparthotel's convenient parking and pleasant rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Duluth
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Duluth is 30.67 inches
Exploring Duluth with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Duluth has lots to offer visitors including its sports and port. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Duluth Entertainment Convention Center and AMSOIL Arena. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Miller Hill Mall and Spirit Mountain. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at A World of Fish, Wild Birds Unlimited, or PetSmart.