Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
They were on top of all our needs! We did not lack for anything. And I liked how they left it up to us to ask for cleaning or clean towels, etc.
You really need to have a car or take a lot of cabs as this is only close to a mall as far as walking. There are great restaurants to visit, by car. This location was perfect for us as we know the area.
Everything about this hotel was wonderful. Beautiful modern rooms, friendly staff, great bar and restaurant and a fun fire pit on the lake with views of the Arial Lift Bridge. Awesome experience!
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Duluth accommodation! Choosing the right place to stay during your Northeast Minnesota getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Duluth. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Duluth accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your stay.
- Northeast Minnesota is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Duluth has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northeast Minnesota has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Duluth is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 12% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?