Visiting Fair Play
Visitors to Fair Play are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Anderson
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 51.7 mi (83.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fair Play
Places to visit in the larger region include Tugaloo Park, Lake Hartwell, and Hart State Park. Additionally, you'll find Hart County Chamber of Commerce & Historical Museum and The Hart County Botanical Gardens in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Fair Play, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Carolina Landing RV Resort - Caravan Park is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Fair Play. This 2-star campground in Fair Play features a marina, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and WiFi.
- Beautiful Lake Hartwell Lakefront Home, Covered Dock, Kayaks, Fun! is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the center of Fair Play. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Clemson can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- 4 Bedroom Ranch With Dock, Kayaks, Game Tables, Close to Hwy 85 & Clemso is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from central Fair Play. This 2.5-star hotel in Clemson features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fair Play
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 50.16 inches of rain falls on Fair Play each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F