Visitors can enjoy all that Liberty has to offer including its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Falls Park on the Reedy and The Peace Center.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Anderson
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Liberty
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Falls Park on the Reedy and The Peace Center. You'll also find Golden Creek Mill and Southern Wesleyan University in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Liberty, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Clemson Football Weekend Cottage Near Greenville, Sc/blue Ridge Mountains is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Liberty. This 2.5-star hotel in Greenville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Baymont by Wyndham Greenville Woodruff Rd is 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the center of Liberty. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Greenville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites Haywood Mall Area is located 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the heart of Liberty. This 3-star hotel in Greenville features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Liberty
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Liberty gets about 53.43 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F