Visitors to Seneca are sure to enjoy the sporting events, lakeside setting, and university setting. Welcoming and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Anderson
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seneca
Places to visit in the larger region include Little John Coliseum, Memorial Stadium, and Walker Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Clemson University and Brooks Center for the Performing Arts in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Seneca. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca-Clemson Area, SC - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Best Western Executive Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Seneca - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Seneca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 50.16 inches of rain falls on Seneca each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F