Find Hotels in Formentera
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Formentera has to offer including its biking. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and seafood restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Las Salinas Beach, Ibiza Castle, and Es Vedra Island.
- There are 95 hotels and other accommodations in Formentera
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Formentera
The city's natural beauty is on display at Cala en Baster, Racó des Forat, and Es Pujols Beach. Biking is one of the top activities, while Ses Platgetes Beach, La Savina Port, and La Mola Market are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ethnological Museum of Formentera and es Valencians.
In Formentera, you'll find 95 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Apartamentos Paraiso de los Pinos - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its pool and helpful staff.
- Hostal Casbah - Our customers like the bar and comfortable beds at this hostal. This 2-star hostal features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- RIU La Mola - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Las Salinas Beach, located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center, and Ibiza Castle, which is 14.3 mi/23 km away.
Dressing for Formentera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Formentera gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Formentera?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Formentera, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Formentera?
Where is the best place to stay in Es Pujols?
What's a favorite place to stay in La Savina?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Formentera?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Formentera?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Formentera?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Ses Illetes Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Es Pujols Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Formentera?
Recent reviews of Formentera hotels
More trip options
- Formentera Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Formentera Airports
- Hotels in Formentera Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Formentera Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Formentera
- More Hotel Options in Formentera
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Formentera, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends