This small hostel was adequate for arriving late and getting a good night sleep. I was only passing through so I didn’t get to experience any usual amenities or perks but the private room I stayed in had everything I needed; a comfortable bed and AC. I did trip a fuse a couple of times and the front desk assistant helped me resolve the issue. Overall, it was clean, simple and of good value.
- Dalt Vila
- 3 min walk
- Port of Ibiza
- 6 min walk
- La Marina
- 7 min walk
- Ibiza (IBZ)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Marina Botafoch - 2 min walk
- Dalt Vila - 3 min walk
- Port of Ibiza - 6 min walk
- La Marina - 7 min walk
- Ibiza Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 15 min drive
About this property
Along with a bar/lounge, this hostal has concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. All 35 rooms offer free WiFi.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
June - September
Daily from 8 PM - 8 AM
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
October - May
Daily from 8 PM - 8 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.28 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hostal Juanita
- Hostal Juanita Hostel
- Hostal Juanita Hostel Ibiza
- Hostal Juanita Ibiza
- Hostal Juanita Ibiza/Ibiza Town
- Juanita Ibiza
- Hostal Juanita Hostal
- Hostal Juanita Ibiza Town
- Hostal Juanita Hostal Ibiza Town
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 9:00 AM–11:00 AM: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children
- 1 bar
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Hair dryer (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Scooter/moped rentals
Excellent location in heart of Ibiza Town with port and Dalt Vila only a 5 minute walk away. Hostal staff very helpful and friendly with Reception staff available 24/7. Breakfast on the rooftop terrace overlooking Dalt Vila was a great way to start the day.