Think of yourself wandering around the lanes during your perfect day, staring up at the monuments or the exquisite environment everywhere around you. But Gateway Arch is one attraction you've been counting on most of all. Right now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Lodging Close to Gateway Arch
Hotels near Gateway Arch
Have you always dreamed of venturing to some of the world's most notable places? Gateway Arch is certainly in a category of its own and should be at the top of your to-do list.
You'll find it in St. Louis, a bustling city that many visitors love discovering.
There are 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Gateway Arch. Check out the Four Seasons Hotel St Louis, just 0.6 miles away, The Westin St. Louis, 0.6 miles away, or the Embassy Suites St. Louis - Downtown, 0.5 miles away.
If you're worn out from traveling and want somewhere economical but comfortable to rest, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels close by. Positioned 0.4 miles from it is the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, but you could also look into the HoteLumiere at the Arch if you've got time. It's only 0.5 miles away.
The area also has a range of upmarket hotels that offer a rather extravagant experience. Just two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Hampton Inn Gateway Arch Downtown and the Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch, which are situated 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're seeking a strong brew of coffee or a sweet treat, Saint Louis Bread Co. (116 North 6th Street, St. Louis) is a great local spot. Strolling distance from Gateway Arch, tired travelers can reach it without problems. When you're truly hungry, you don't want to look for a place to sit down for dinner. Three Sixty (1 South Broadway, St. Louis) is only 0.4 miles away.
After you're done with Gateway Arch, don't forget to check out what else this area can offer you:
- Jefferson National Expansion Memorial Park, a popular urban park, is appreciated by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic basket and unwind in the fresh air.
- Take a few photos to capture the moment at Old Cathedral of St. Louis of France. As one of the leading places of worship, this landmark has historical significance.
- Are you a fan of history? Arrange a stop at Old Courthouse and find out about the significant political decisions that have happened there over many years and governments.
- Historic bridges such as Eads Bridge, are real-life links to the past. You can make plans to visit this important site and discover who made it, how they did it, and why it's so culturally valuable.
- Even if you're not traveling for business, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is worth seeing.
Arch-Laclede's Landing is located roughly 0.3 miles from Gateway Arch and is one good way to get there. Convention Center is another option close by at a distance of just 0.5 miles.
Expedia's catalogue of rooms in Downtown St. Louis has everything you require, so you're certain to have selections near Gateway Arch you'll fall in love with. Downtown St. Louis was a pretty beloved place in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one. You'll travel confidently once the moment arrives to reserve, too: explorers of all manner would recommend their Downtown St. Louis hotel to an associate. You can get all the secret guidance you need right here.
- The staff at accommodation close to Gateway Arch go above and beyond which will only enrich your trip to this lovely landmark.
- From family reunions to individuals, we offer accommodations that are serene for all groups.
- Rooms in Downtown St. Louis lodging are always fresh and presentable.
Hotels near Downtown St. Louis saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's wide selection of hotels near Gateway Arch, we see your desired site in your future.
All About Downtown St. Louis
After Gateway Arch is realized, there are still more things to do in Downtown St. Louis.
- Discover an endearing boutique to look for necessities and enjoy a mouthwatering dish of the local cuisine.
- Downtown St. Louis also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after an afternoon spent on its a full plate of action.
- Downtown St. Louis treasures haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but stays have been skyrocketing, meaning now is a good moment to make your move.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few new photo opportunities. You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown St. Louis, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Gateway Arch from Expedia. Book today!