- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Nash Suites Airport Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Skyline Suite with balcony
Skyline Nash Suite
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Nash Suites Airport Hotel is in a walkable area with great airport proximity. Flower Clock and Jet d'Eau Fountain are notable landmarks and Vitam Water Park is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Vernets Sports Centre, or consider a night out at Geneva Arena. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Avanchet Tram Stop is 13 minutes by foot and Blandonnet Tram Stop is 14 minutes.Visit our Meyrin travel guide
- Palexpo - 18 min walk
- Centre International de Conferences Geneve - 4 min drive
- World Trade Organization Headquarters - 5 min drive
- International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent - 5 min drive
- Geneva Arena - 11 min drive
- Geneva Airport Station - 10 min walk
- Avanchet Tram Stop - 13 min walk
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Nash Suites Restaurant — 1 min walk
- La Gioconda - 2 min walk
- Osteria di Oreste - 2 min walk
- La Récolte - 3 min walk
- P'tit Bison - 3 min walk
About this property
Nash Suites Airport Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 25 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Staff was great. Room was lovely and clean. Liked the complimentary bottles of water. Liked early airport shuttle Was difficult accessing free WIFI Spa/Sauna wasn’t big enough to accommodate the number of guests - crowded. We went to the tiny sauna and it already had 5 guys in it drink beer. So we just went to our room. Thin walls- Could hear the people talking in the room next door after 10pm and they weren’t even speaking loudly but we could hear everything they said and it kept us up.