Travelers to Giucano will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Doria Castle. There are 1155 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Giucano
Doria Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Castello Malaspina di Fosdinovo and Sarzanello Fortress in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Giucano, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 517 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Appartamenti e Camere Edi is located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the heart of Giucano. Located in Riomaggiore, this apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Souvenir is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the center of Giucano. This 2-star hotel in Monterosso al Mare features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Suisse Bellevue is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from central Giucano. This 3-star hotel in Monterosso al Mare features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Giucano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Giucano gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F