Visiting Giugliano in Campania
Visitors to Giugliano in Campania are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, parks, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Ercolano Ruins, Temple of Serapis, and Flavian Amphitheater.
- You'll find 1659 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Naples
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Giugliano in Campania
Notable city landmarks like Liternum Ruins and Church of Giugliano might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Varcaturo Beach and Villa Comunale. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parco Commerciale Auchan Giugliano and Magic World Water Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Giugliano in Campania. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Première - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel La Fayette - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a water park and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Barbarella - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ercolano Ruins, located 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Temple of Serapis, which is 7.2 mi/11.5 km away.
Getting Around Giugliano in Campania
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Giugliano-Qualiano Station. Giugliano in Campania might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Giugliano in Campania
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Giugliano in Campania each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F