Imagine yourself in a new spot: you might picture yourself sauntering around downtown, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous settings wherever you look. But Grant Park is one thing you have been especially anticipating. The moment has arrived to check it off your bucket list.
Hotels Near Grant Park
Hotels near Grant Park
Long after you've returned home, your time at Grant Park will hover in the forefront of your mind.
Chicago, the city where it's located, is a destination that many tourists love getting to know.
Travelers are always pleased to find that there are up to 127 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Grant Park. The Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 is 0.5 miles away. Alternatively, The Peninsula Chicago and the Waldorf Astoria Chicago are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you're exhausted from your travels and are longing for somewhere economical but comfortable so get a bit of rest, then there is a number of budget hotels in the area. The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, 1 mile away, or the Langham, Chicago, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to suit your needs.
If you're hunting for a hotel that offers that little bit more, you'll find plenty of upmarket options close by. The Westin Chicago River North is just 1 mile away, while the W Chicago - City Center can be reached in 0.8 miles. Both of these places are charming and comfortable.
The avenues that surround Grant Park offer a treat for all your senses. Intelligentsia Coffee Monadnock Coffeebar is the perfect spot for a mid-day coffee fix. When the sun starts to set, rejuvenate with a nourishing feast at Hilton Chicago. You'll be delighted to know that this restaurant is also in the heart of things. If you're not ready to go to bed, wander over to Bar Louie.
You need not venture very far from Grant Park to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Buckingham Fountain is a stunning water feature, and its central location means that it is a good place to enjoy some alone time.
- It once was said that, "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." Art patrons can steep themselves in the beauty of this compelling medium at Museum of Contemporary Photography.
- Long-held relationships with kindred spirits and career-focused networks have been consolidated for scores of years at Columbia College Chicago. Observe the continuation of these traditions during scheduled tours.
- If you are a fan of stage performances, you have to experience a play at Auditorium Building and Theatre.
- Tourists and locals alike enjoy discovering and admiring the fine art at Fine Arts Building.
Reaching Grant Park by rail transport is a good option. The closest station, Chicago Transit Authority, is 0.5 miles away. Metra Rock Island Train Platform is yet another terminal in this area. It's 0.6 miles away.
Our database of places to stay in The Loop furnishes all you require, so you can certainly find locales near Grant Park you'll love. The Loop saw quite a few arrivals in the last year, so get searching. Need help deciding? All the insider information you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. You'll spend boldly once booking time is here, too: countless visitors would endorse their The Loop hotel to a friend or family member.
- "Fresh, tidy, and ready to greet you" is how The Loop hotel rooms are managed.
- In search of spaces that are snug plus clean? You're in the right place.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Grant Park is great.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's wide list of hotels near Grant Park, your favorite spot is expecting you.
Fascinating The Loop Facts
There are still even more activities to see and do in The Loop once Grant Park is checked off your timetable.
- Be enlightened about regional history, then head out on the town to top off your day right.
- Use some hours to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also discover The Loop knows a few things about customized service.
- The Loop has been only for those in the know, but it is starting to be acknowledged.
Planning a holiday to The Loop is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Grant Park from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old sights and usher in some breathtaking new landscapes!