Visitors can enjoy all that Graskop has to offer including the parks, riverfront, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and relaxing setting.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Graskop
- The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Graskop
A couple of favorite places to visit are God's Window and Graskop Gorge Lift Company. Additionally, you'll find Lisbon Falls and Berlin Falls in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Graskop. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Westlodge B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Elephant's Nest Guest House - This 2-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Autumn Breeze Manor - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Graskop
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Graskop each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F