Visitors to Hazyview are sure to enjoy the parks and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Hazyview
- The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Skukuza (SZK), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hazyview
The city's parks, riverfront, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Perry's Bridge Reptile Park and Elephant Whispers.
In Hazyview, there are 51 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Idle & Wild - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and location.
- Rissington Inn - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Dreamfields Guesthouse - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hazyview
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hazyview is 0.94 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F