Those traveling to Rhenosterhoek are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rhenosterhoek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Long Tom Cannon. You'll also find Komatiland Forestry Museum and Sabie Falls in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Rhenosterhoek, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Gunyatoo Trout Farm & Guest Lodge is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the center of Rhenosterhoek. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Rhenosterhoek can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Timamoon Lodge is 20 mi (32.1 km) from central Rhenosterhoek. This 3.5-star lodge in Kiepersol features 6 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Daans at Graskop is located 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the heart of Rhenosterhoek. This 3-star hotel in Graskop features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Rhenosterhoek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Rhenosterhoek gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F