Mother Nature gives you an encounter that's incomparable, so walk a while off the beaten path at Mac Mac Falls.
It calls Mpumalanga home.
There is just 1 listed accommodation option within 6 miles of this local attraction. This establishment is the Elephant's Nest Guest House, and it's a convenient 6 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Mac Mac Falls
Mac Mac Falls is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- When you hike Forest Falls Day Hiking Trail make sure you slow down and take the time to enjoy the peace and quiet. After all, life is a journey, not just a destination.
- As you come towards Sabie Falls, you'll feel invigorated by this miracle of nature, its echoing sounds and sensational cascades.
- Historians should visit Diggings Museum, a place where history springs to life to share the tales of times long gone.
- The Komatiland Forestry Museum is an interesting place to visit and engage with the fascinating museum displays.
- Craving a few swings? Swing by Sabie Country Club while you're in town.
If you'd like to arrive at Mac Mac Falls quickly and conveniently, catch the train. It's an easy walk of 0.8 miles from the closest stop, Mac-Mac.