Visitors can enjoy all that Sabie has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and bars.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Sabie
- The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sabie
The city's natural beauty is on display at Sabie Falls, Mac Mac Falls, and Forest Falls Day Hiking Trail. Additionally, you might want to add Komatiland Forestry Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Sabie. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Porcupine Ridge Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free parking, and a terrace.
- Merry Pebbles Resort & Caravan Park - Our customers love the dining options and pool at this campground. With a stay at this 3-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Ligna Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sabie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Sabie each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F