Visitors can enjoy all that Hollviken has to offer including the beaches and monuments. Top sights around the area include Oresund Bridge, Malmo Castle, and Lilla Torg.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Malmo
- The closest major airport is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hollviken
A couple of favorite places to visit are Foteviken Viking Museum and Kampinge Beach. In the area, you'll also find Oresund Bridge and Malmo Castle.
As you start planning your visit to Hollviken, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 26 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Höllviken is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Hollviken. This 4-star hotel in Kastrup features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Höllviken is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Hollviken. This 2-star hotel in Kastrup features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Höllviken is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from central Hollviken. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Copenhagen can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Lilla Torg, located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Malmo Town Hall, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away.
Dressing for Hollviken
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Hollviken gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F