Visitors can enjoy all that Skanor has to offer including the spas, restaurants, and beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Oresund Bridge, Malmo Castle, and Lilla Torg.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Malmo
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Skanor
The picturesque setting of Falsterbo Beach and Skanor Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Oresund Bridge and Malmo Castle.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Skanor. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotell Gässlingen - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- Skanörs Gästgifvaregård - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotell Spelabäcken - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a café, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Lilla Torg, 15.6 mi/25.2 km from the city center, and Malmo Town Hall, which is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away.
Dressing for Skanor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Skanor each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F