Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ljunghusen has to offer. Oresund Bridge, Malmo Castle, and Lilla Torg are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 111 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Malmo
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ljunghusen
Oresund Bridge, Malmo Castle, and Lilla Torg are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Malmo Town Hall and St Petri Kyrka.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ljunghusen, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lotsvillans Vandrarhem is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the center of Ljunghusen. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hostel in Ljunghusen can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport is located 19 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Ljunghusen. This 4-star hotel in Kastrup features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Zleep Hotel Copenhagen Airport is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from central Ljunghusen. This 3-star hotel in Kastrup features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is HSB Turning Torso, 15 mi/24.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Ljunghusen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Ljunghusen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F