Envision yourself on your next holiday: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful environment everywhere around you. However, there is one draw you've been especially prepared for: House of the Seven Gables. Now is finally the time to tick it off your to-do list.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near House of the Seven Gables?
Hotels near House of the Seven Gables
When you are ready to travel back through time, House of the Seven Gables is ready for you.
It is situated a mere 14 miles from Boston, the state capital, in Salem.
It's easy to stay just a few minutes from House of the Seven Gables, with 6 hotels within 0.1 miles. Also think about staying 14 miles away, in Boston. This popular destination is a practical choice and offers visitors at least 112 accommodation solutions. The Mandarin Oriental Boston, Four Seasons Hotel Boston and The Ritz-Carlton, Boston are worth investigating.
Astute travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' need look no further as there are some lower-priced hotels nearby. Why not make your way to the Salem Inn, which is 0.7 miles away, or the Hawthorne Hotel, which is 0.3 miles away?
If you feel like treating yourself, consider one of the nearby high-end accommodations. You'll almost certainly find a touch of class at hotels like the Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites and the Merchant, just 0.3 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
You'll notice there is a wonderful mix of shops and local eateries, such as Witch's Brew Cafe (156 Derby Street, Salem), close to House of the Seven Gables. Rockafellas (231 Essex Street, Salem) is easy to get to and it delivers mouthwatering feasts for locals and visitors from all over the world.
Here's a list of some of the additional things you can do in the vicinity of House of the Seven Gables:
- Venture back in time at Salem Maritime National Historic Site, a fascinating spot for those who like their history.
- Interested in local politics? Find a few hours to check out Salem Custom House. The scenes inside this prominent civic building have played a role in shaping this area over many years.
- Jump on deck at USS Friendship to experience an expedition into the area's maritime background.
- Appreciate good museum exhibits? Then explore Salem Witch Museum for a memorable adventure.
- Organize a stop off to learn from the captivating exhibitions at New England Pirate Museum.
A modest distance of just 0.6 miles is all that separates House of the Seven Gables and the nearby rail station, Salem.
Rooms in Boston here on Expedia deliver all you need, so you are sure to find venues near House of the Seven Gables that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone lots of arrivals decide on Boston when they crave an excellent vacation. Need help making a decision? We have the recommendations and tips you're looking for right here. Once it's time to reserve your spot, spend confidently: visitors of all manner recommend their Boston hotel.
- In search of accommodations that are serene as well as neat and clean? You'll get it here.
- "Orderly, neat, and quick to welcome you" is the end game for Boston hotel rooms.
- Appropriate for such a fine monument, the staff at accommodation near House of the Seven Gables provide great service.
And thanks to Expedia's broad directory of hotels near House of the Seven Gables, we see your number one place in your future.
All About Boston
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Boston when you've checked House of the Seven Gables off your schedule.
- Head out on the town to conclude your adventure; when the sun rises, pay a visit to one of the area's historical sites.
- Boston also knows many things about special hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its a full plate of activities.
- To really explore everything possible in this corner of the world, read about entertainment near Boston.
Planning a getaway to Boston is always a good idea, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near House of the Seven Gables from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old views and greet some new selfies!