Visitors to Ishpeming are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and spas.
- You'll find 101 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marquette
- The closest major airport is in Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ishpeming
Cultural venues in the city include Cliffs Shaft Mine Museum, National Ski Hall of Fame, and Da Yoopers Tourist Trap and Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Al Quaal Recreation Area to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Ishpeming
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ishpeming is 35.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°F