Visitors can enjoy all that Negaunee has to offer including the restaurants and museums. In Negaunee, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Negaunee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Michigan Iron Industry Museum. Additionally, you'll find National Ski Hall of Fame and Al Quaal Recreation Area in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Negaunee, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Amazing Waterviews From Custom Log-home/marquette is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from central Negaunee. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Marquette can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Waterfront Cedar Cabin Complete With Sauna is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the center of Negaunee. This 2-star hotel in Marquette features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Cedar Motor Inn is located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of Negaunee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Marquette can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Negaunee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Negaunee is 35.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°F