Visiting Isle of Gigha
Visitors can enjoy all that Isle of Gigha has to offer including its parks. In Isle of Gigha, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Campbeltown (CAL), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Islay (ILY), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle of Gigha
A favorite place to visit in the city is Achamore Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Kintyre and Carradale Network Centre in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Isle of Gigha, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 37 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Gigha Hotel is located in the heart of Isle of Gigha. This hotel in Isle of Gigha features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Island Hopping From Isle OF Arran AND Isle OF Islay is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Isle of Gigha. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tarbert can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Stonefield Castle Hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the center of Isle of Gigha. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Campbeltown can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Isle of Gigha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Isle of Gigha gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 59°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F