Travelers to Kānota will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Amber Fort.
- You'll find 566 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kānota
Amber Fort is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Sisodia Rani Palace and Garden and Galta-Monkey Palace.
As you start planning your visit to Kānota, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 260 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Ibis Jaipur Hotel - An AccorHotels Brand is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the center of Kānota. This 3.5-star hotel in Civil Lines features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Jaipur is located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of Kānota. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Jaipur can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with memory foam beds. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Jaipur Marriott Hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from central Kānota. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Jaipur can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Kānota
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 95°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 23.98 inches of rain falls on Kānota each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 50°F