Visitors can enjoy all that Amer has to offer including the monuments, zoo, and forests. The tucked away and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the city is Amber Fort.
- You'll find 618 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Amer
The city is notable for landmarks like Amber Fort, Amber Palace, and Jaigarh Fort. Additionally, you might want to add Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Amer. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Le Méridien Jaipur Resort & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this resort. This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
- Fairmont Jaipur - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Amer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 105°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Amer is 23.98 inches
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 103°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F