Find Hotels in Jaipur
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Where to stay in Jaipur
History buffs will enjoy exploring Jaipur, and visitors give high marks for the local tours, beautiful gardens, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, monuments, and museums. A top sight in the area is Amber Fort.
- You'll find 618 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jaipur
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Indology and Central Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Birla Temple, Bapu Bazaar, and Heaven-Piercing Minaret. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Triton Mall, M.I. Road, and World Trade Park.
In Jaipur, you'll be able to select from 559 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rambagh Palace - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- The Oberoi Rajvilas - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Jas Vilas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Amber Fort, 9 mi/14.5 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Jaipur
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Jaipur is easy. Make your way to Sindhi Camp Metro Station to catch metro. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Jaipur Railway Station.
Dressing for Jaipur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 95°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jaipur is 23.98 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 50°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Jaipur?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jaipur, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Jaipur?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Jaipur?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Vaishali Nagar?
What's the best accommodation in Malviya Nagar?
What's the best place to stay for families in Jaipur?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Jaipur?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Jaipur?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to M.I. Road?
What about the best place to stay close to Hawa Mahal?
Recent reviews of Jaipur hotels
More trip options
- Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jaipur Airports
- Hotels in Jaipur Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Jaipur Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Jaipur
- More Hotel Options in Jaipur
- More Popular Hotels in Jaipur District
- Other Hotels near Jaipur, Jaipur District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals