Those traveling to Kookas are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Amber Fort.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Kookas
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kookas
Amber Fort is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park and Amber Palace in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kookas, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 84 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- JW Marriott Jaipur Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Kookas. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kookas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Kukas Guest House is located in central Kookas. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kookas can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel The Grand Kukas is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kookas can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with cable TV.
Dressing for Kookas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 105°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.98 inches of rain falls on Kookas each year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 103°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F