Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Kukas, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas and gardens. The relaxing and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Amber Fort.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Kukas
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 18.6 mi (30 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kukas
Amber Fort is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park and Amity University.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kukas. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Le Méridien Jaipur Resort & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this resort. This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
- Fairmont Jaipur - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Kukas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 95°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 23.98 inches of rain falls on Kukas each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 50°F