Find Hotels in Karlovy Vary
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Karlovy Vary
Travelers to Karlovy Vary give high marks for the relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, churches, and festivals.
- There are 135 hotels and other accommodations in Karlovy Vary
- The closest major airport is in Karlovy Vary (KLV-Karlovy Vary Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karlovy Vary
The city's cultural venues include Jan Becher Museum and Karlovy Vary Municiple Theater. The city's natural beauty is on display at Elizabeth's Spa, Park Colonnade, and Zámecké Lázně. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mattoni Mineral Water and St. Peter and Paul Orthodox Church.
In Karlovy Vary, you'll find 135 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Quisisana Palace - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Revelton Suites Karlovy Vary - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this aparthotel. Amenities at this 4-star aparthotel include concierge services and an in-room kitchen.
- Apartments Verona Karlovy Vary - This 4-star apartment features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Karlovy Vary
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Karlovy Vary Station or Karlovy Vary-Dvory Station. Karlovy Vary might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Karlovy Vary
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Karlovy Vary each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Karlovy Vary?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Karlovy Vary, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Karlovy Vary?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Karlovy Vary?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in City Centre?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Karlovy Vary?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Karlovy Vary?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Karlovy Vary?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Karlovy Vary Christmas Market?
What about the best place to stay near Mattoni Mineral Water?
What's the best high-end hotel in Karlovy Vary?
Recent reviews of Karlovy Vary hotels
More trip options
- Karlovy Vary Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Karlovy Vary Airports
- Hotels in Karlovy Vary Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Karlovy Vary Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Karlovy Vary
- More Hotel Options in Karlovy Vary
- More Popular Hotels in Karlovy Vary
- Other Hotels near Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends