Visitors can enjoy all that Loket has to offer including the opera houses, churches, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and parks.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Loket
- The closest major airport is in Karlovy Vary (KLV-Karlovy Vary Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Loket
A favorite place to visit in the city is Slavkovsky Forest Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Karlovy Vary Golf and Racing Club and Diana Lookout Tower in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Stein Elbogen - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free valet parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Loket
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Loket is 0.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F