Find Hotels in Loket
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Loket has to offer including the opera houses, churches, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and parks.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Loket
- The closest major airport is in Karlovy Vary (KLV-Karlovy Vary Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Loket
A favorite place to visit in the city is Slavkovsky Forest Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Karlovy Vary Golf and Racing Club and Diana Lookout Tower in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Stein Elbogen - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free valet parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Loket
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Loket is 0.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F