Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Krabi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its forests and temples. Top sights in the city include Wat Kaew Korawaram, Khao Khanap Nam, and Ao Nang Beach.
- There are 749 hotels and other accommodations in Krabi
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 41.8 mi (67.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Krabi
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Wat Kaew Korawaram and Wat Tham Sua. The beaches and forests highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Khao Khanap Nam, Ao Nang Beach, and Nopparat Thara Beach. Top activities include boating and rock climbing, while Krabi Pier and Spirit Mountain are sights to visit.
In Krabi, there are 749 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Family Tree Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Downtown Krabi can enjoy access to a restaurant and a library, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Aonang Sea Valley Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Ko Jum Beach, located 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Krabi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 3.07 inches of rain falls on Krabi each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F