Visiting Nuea Khlong
Visitors can enjoy all that Nuea Khlong has to offer including the hot springs, beaches, and cocktail bars. The tucked away and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Wat Kaew Korawaram, Khao Khanap Nam, and Ao Nang Beach.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Nuea Khlong
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuea Khlong
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ko Jum Beach, Had Yao Beach, and Ko Siboya. Additionally, you might want to add Ko Jum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Nuea Khlong. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nattha Waree Hot Spring Resort and Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Palmari Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Koh Jum Resort - This 3-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Wat Kaew Korawaram, 8.8 mi/14.2 km from the heart of the city, and Khao Khanap Nam, which is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) away.
Dressing for Nuea Khlong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Nuea Khlong gets about 3.07 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 73°F