Visiting Ko Poda
Visitors can enjoy all that Ko Poda has to offer including the beaches, seafood restaurants, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Around the area, top sights include Ao Nang Beach, Nopparat Thara Beach, and Wat Kaew Korawaram.
- There are 976 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Poda
The picturesque setting of Miracle Beach and Tup Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ao Nang Beach and Nopparat Thara Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ko Poda, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 520 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sand Sea Resort is located within 4.7 mi (7.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Krabi can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Railay Bay Resort and Spa is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center. This 4-star resort in Krabi features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Wat Kaew Korawaram, 10.7 mi/17.3 km from the heart of the city, and Khao Khanap Nam, which is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) away.
Dressing for Ko Poda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Ko Poda gets about 3.07 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F