Consider yourself on your future day: you probably think you'll be walking around the streets, looking up at the gorgeous landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one draw you're especially counting on: Kumu Art Museum. It's been on your to-do list for as long as you can remember, and now is the day to get there.
Where Can I Stay at Kumu Art Museum?
Hotels near Kumu Art Museum
When you visit Kumu Art Museum, you'll find memories that will never vanish.
A visit to this site gives your group the opportunity to enjoy Tallinn, the country's capital city.
You'll find 3 hotels to select from if you want to be in the immediate vicinity. The Hotel Ulemiste and Oru Hotel are both potential choices and they are within 2 miles of Kumu Art Museum.
Smart travelers will be pleasantly surprised by the reasonable prices found at the Aquamarine Pirita Hotel. This is situated a short 0.8 miles away.
Increase your chances of getting a good night's rest by opting to stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options, found only minutes away. Look no further than the Three Sisters Hotel and the Schlössle Hotel for superior amenities.
Approximately 0.4 miles from Kumu Art Museum you will find Klondaik Peokeskus (Uuslinna 11, Tallinn). This local spot is graced with sightseers who desperately need a caffeine boost. When it's dinnertime, go to Kadriorg (A. Weizenbergi 18, Tallinn). It's just 0.5 miles away.
While you are here, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Kumu Art Museum to check out:
- History and architecture fans will be in awe of the grandeur of Kadriorg Palace.
- As a privately owned garden, it's a privilege to be able to view the colorful flower beds of Kadrioru Park.
- If you're a live music fanatic, visit Tallinn Song Festival Grounds. You'll soon discover why locals spend so much time at this venue.
- A local landmark and place where many go to worship, Estonian Methodist Church is unmissable, no matter your personal beliefs.
- Your vacation itinerary should feature an exploration of Tallinn University, an institution of higher learning with a lively campus.
Some tourists find their way to Kumu Art Museum by rail. It's only a walk of 0.9 miles from Ülemiste to this destination.
Expedia's database of Kadriorg hotels has all you want, so you can certainly have venues near Kumu Art Museum you'll enjoy. It's time to start hunting lots of tourists choose Kadriorg for a noteworthy holiday. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the information you're looking for. You'll rest assured when the time comes to make your booking, too: countless new admirers would recommend their Kadriorg hotel to an associate.
- The staff at lodging near Kumu Art Museum go beyond what is expected which can only enhance your visit to this marvelous feature.
- You're in a good place if you want spaces that are serene plus fresh and orderly.
- Rooms in Kadriorg lodging will always be fresh, orderly, and prepared to welcome you.
And thanks to our comprehensive list of hotels near Kumu Art Museum, you can stay right nearby.
Once you've realized Kumu Art Museum, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Kadriorg.
- Check out all the fun near Kadriorg so you can really leave no stone unturned.
- Be cultured about regional history, then enjoy an evening out to end the exploration with a bang.
- ample pastimes, you'll also find Kadriorg knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
Paying a visit to Kadriorg is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Kumu Art Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few all-new photo ops!