Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Overrall, it was a good hotel for myself and my 2 boys. The staff were nice and the rooms were comfortable. The only improvement area I think would be the hotel is somewhat old - carpets, etc., and the pool definitely needs an overhaul as it is chipping and taped in many spots. I also spent both ...
enjoy cont. brkfast,yogurt. lg.lawn area with picnic tables,and grill. great location.next door to gorgeous white lake state park,numerous restaurants,stores,recreation nearby.full vacation experience without alot of extra travel.highly recommend this spot.
The staff was so attentive and very nice! Loved the breakfast and the 5pm happy hour! The rooms were clean and it was in a great location close to some good restaurants and not too far from Loon. I would definitely stay here again!
Great Hotel next to Meadow Brooks. Was there to see Concert and just walk to it. Nice Place, Clean, Good Breakfast.
The carpets felt and smelled kind of yucky as did the comforter. The bathroom needed to be updated, and there was even rust on the vanity mirror. I expected more of the continental breakfast. I chose Days Inn in part because of a great experience I had with the breakfast at a another location. Here, ...
It does not get more authentically New England B&B than Black Swan. They have some great rooms to stay in. The third floor rooms are tough on the over 60 crowd...
For our 1st time at a bed and breakfast, we had a fantastic experience! Our hosts were very accommodating from our arrival until our departure! The house was clean and chock full of interesting pictures and artifacts. Our room was cozy and our meal was delightful! When it came time to leave we needed ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Laconia hotel! Choosing the best temporary home during your Central New Hampshire holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Laconia. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Laconia accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- Central New Hampshire is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Laconia has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Central New Hampshire has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Laconia is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?