Visitors to Ladispoli are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, parks, and seafood restaurants.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Ladispoli
- The closest major airport is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ladispoli
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Palude di Torre Flavia. Additionally, you might want to add Castello di Palo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ladispoli. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Alle Tamerici - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hotel Villa Margherita - Our customers like the room size and overall condition at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
- Miramare - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Ladispoli
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Ladispoli Cerveteri Station. Ladispoli might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ladispoli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Ladispoli gets about 30.59 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F