Visiting Les Eboulements
Visitors to Les Eboulements are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and museums. A top sight in the area is Le Massif de Charlevoix. You'll find 128 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlevoix.
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Eboulements
A couple of favorite places to visit are Charlevoix Maritime Museum and St-Joseph-de-la-Rive Ferry Terminal. In the area, you'll also find Randonnees Nature-Charlevoix and Domaine Forget.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Les Eboulements. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Authentique Auberge de Charlevoix - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Maison de la Rive - Our customers love the spacious and quiet rooms at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Gite Aux Volets Verts - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
A popular place to see outside the city is Le Massif de Charlevoix, 20.1 mi/32.3 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Les Eboulements
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Les Eboulements each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F