Visitors can enjoy all that Loddekopinge has to offer including the golf courses, beaches, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Top sights around the area include Stroeget, Tivoli Gardens, and HSB Turning Torso.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Malmo
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loddekopinge
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Lodde Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Barseback Beach and Barsebäcks Golf & Country Club.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Dahls - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Stroeget, 16.4 mi/26.4 km from the city center, and Tivoli Gardens, which is 16.8 mi (27 km) away.
Dressing for Loddekopinge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Loddekopinge gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F