Visitors can enjoy all that Landskrona has to offer including its waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting. Around the area, top sights include Stroeget, Tivoli Gardens, and Deer Park.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsingborg
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Helsingborg (AGH-Angelholm), 28.9 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Landskrona
A favorite place to visit in the city is Landskrona Skeppsbron Ferry Terminal. In the area, you'll also find Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Landskrona. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hamnhotellet Kronan - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a sauna. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Mötesplats Borstahusen - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this cottage. This 3-star cottage features a golf course, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Öresund - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Deer Park, located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center, and Little Mermaid, which is 15.2 mi/24.4 km away.
Getting Around Landskrona
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Landskrona Station. Landskrona may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Landskrona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Landskrona each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 29°F