Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Long Beach, WA from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Long Beach Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Long Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Long Beach? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 16 hotels or accommodations that allow pets.
Planning Your Trip to Long Beach
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Long Beach is 67.26 inches
Exploring Long Beach with Your Pet
Known for its seaside and festivals, Long Beach has lots to offer visitors including its museums, beautiful sunsets, and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Marsh's Free Museum and Skippers Equestrian Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss World Kite Museum and Long Beach Boardwalk.