Families and bargain hunters enjoy visiting Marsannay-la-Cote though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, ski areas, and coffeehouses.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Marsannay-la-Cote
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marsannay-la-Cote
Places to visit in the larger region include Port du Canal Park, Arquebuse Gardens, and Place Emile Zola. Additionally, you'll find Museum of Sacred Art and La Vie Bourguignonne Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Marsannay-la-Cote. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Dijon Sud - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- B&B Hôtel DIJON Les Portes du Sud - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Hôtel balladins Dijon-Marsannay - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Marsannay-la-Cote
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marsannay-la-Cote is 27.99 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F