Find Hotels in Nuits-Saint-Georges
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Nuits-Saint-Georges hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2017
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2019
Visitors to Nuits-Saint-Georges are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, bars, and ski areas.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuits-Saint-Georges
Favorite places to visit in the city include Louis Max Vineyard, Cassissium, and Chateau d'Entre-Deux-Monts. Additionally, you'll find Domaine de la Romanee-Conti and Chateau du Clos de Vougeot in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Nuits-Saint-Georges. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis budget Nuits Saint Georges - Amenities in this hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Nuits Saint Georges - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- La Gentilhommiere - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Nuits-Saint-Georges
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Nuits-St-Georges Station. Nuits-Saint-Georges might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Nuits-Saint-Georges gets about 27.99 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nuits-Saint-Georges, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Nuits-Saint-Georges?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Chateau d'Entre-Deux-Monts?
What about the best place to stay near Louis Max Vineyard?
What's the best accommodation in Nuits-Saint-Georges that's close to historical sites?
What's the best place to stay for a ski vacation in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
What are some accommodations with pools in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
Recent reviews of Nuits-Saint-Georges hotels
More trip options
- Nuits-Saint-Georges Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nuits-Saint-Georges Airports
- Hotels near Popular Nuits-Saint-Georges Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- More Hotel Options in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- More Popular Hotels in Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
- Other Hotels near Nuits-Saint-Georges, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends