Visitors to Gilly-les-Citeaux are sure to enjoy the restaurants and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and art.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Gilly-les-Citeaux
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gilly-les-Citeaux
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau du Clos de Vougeot, Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, and Mountain Farm Equestrian Center. In the area, you'll also find Chapelle-Chambertin and Chateau d'Entre-Deux-Monts.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Orée des Vignes - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting Around Gilly-les-Citeaux
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Vougeot - Gilly-les-Citeaux Station. Gilly-les-Citeaux may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Gilly-les-Citeaux
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gilly-les-Citeaux is 27.99 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F